Here’s a long list of my various projects. Some are cool and useful, and some are definitely not…
- Jab-a-Face – A fun little whack-a-mole-style game for kids (and adults too). It’s is a universal app, so it runs and looks great on both iPhone and iPad. Always free, and never any ads!
- States-N-Capitals – A friendly little memorization aid for US states and capitals. It also has a quiz mode to test your knowledge. Always free, and never any ads!
- Viceroy – A one-column WordPress theme with a dash of pink. Powered by Blueprint CSS, a grid-based CSS framework, Viceroy uses pure CSS and typography to create a captivating minimalist style.
- FlexLayouts – An open source library of custom Flex 4 layouts.
- Moustache – I wrote this Facebook app as my introduction into the world of social apps. It has a nice Flex-based moustache chooser that puts the chosen photo on your profile page. You can choose from a wide variety of moustachioed icons from Michael Jordan to Yosemite Sam to Gandhi. You can install it here.
- Circles of Doom – A very simple blog design that I built out over a series of articles covering Inkscape, Blueprint CSS, optimization, and other fun stuff: part 1 – layout, part 2 – design, part 3 – slice & assemble, part 4 – optimize, part 5 – flex.
- Basic skinning & styling
- Degrafa skins
- Basic skinning – adjusting the look and feel of various Flex components with Degrafa.
- Video Player – all the component skins necessary to build a Degrafa-skinned video player control bar.
- Themes – building a consistent look and feel across multiple Flex components.
- iPhone Theme (view source enabled)
- Degrafa Video Player
- AIR Video Player
- Taipan – This is easily the greatest game of all time. I first played it on my best friend’s Apple IIc in the late 80′s. We met again as DopeWars for the Palm in the 90′s.
- SMS Texas Hold’em – I assert that it is not only possible, but quite fun, to play a round of Texas Hold’em via SMS.